Hannah's Childminding Service - 'Home from Home' Childcare
What else do I need to know? FAQ
If you can't find the answer to your question below please email hannah@hannahschildminding.co.uk
  • As I am OFSTED registered you may be eligible to claim for part of the cost of your childcare through tax credits.
  • I am able to accept Childcare vouchers through most business schemes
  • I am approved to offer 2,3 & 4 year old funded places
  • I have a comprehensive list of policies and procedures documented and available on request. These will be given to the parents upon the initial visit to my setting. I can also email these if you have an existing contract with me.
  • I will endeavour to cater for all dietary requirements where possible. if I am not able to do so then I will request the meal (a lunch box) is supplied from home.
  • I am able to accommodate most disabilities however please be aware my toilet facilities are upstairs.
  • If your Child requires an evening meal  the meal will be provided between 5.30pm - 6pm
  • I have full public liability insurance supplied by Morton & Michel
  • I drop off and pick up from Frogmore infant and Junior schools and Tadpoles pre-school,  If your child attends Frogmore community college I will discuss with you if you are happy for your child to walk to my house alone and will arrange relevant permissions with you.
  • I use an online system for recording your childs learning journey, next steps & goals, 2 year assessment etc, and communication with parents so you can see what we have been up to daily and will have all permission forms, parent letters etc all in one place for your convenience.I am ICO registered for data protection and each parent will have an individual secure login. 
  • you will be provided with a list of what you need to provide your child with at my setting
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint